Forest Science Center Catalonia – a regional stakeholder of Catalonia, AER member region – is working on the submission of a project under the Interreg Europe programme, within the category “Low-carbon economy”, objective 3.1 “Improving low‐carbon economy policies. In order to complete the partnership, they are looking for European partners interested to join forces with them.
The project aims at boosting forest products in bioeconomic regional policies. Therefore the objectives are:
- to increase the share of forest products in our economies
- to take into account the role forest sector can play as a bioeconomic actor in all planning and decision making
- to lay the groundwork for future integrated regional bioeconomy strategies and programmes involving the forest sector
You are welcome to join the consortium if you belong to one of the EU member states and you are:
- a policy maker body interested in empowering forest products demand driven
- a public entity having interest in projects related to forest products use
- a research centres concerned in supporting SMEs through the enhancement of supply quality and competitiveness for forest products, or facing technical and bureaucratic procedures
In case you are interested to learn more about this project or to be involved in the partnership, please come back to us by 2nd May 2018.
Phone: +32 2 400 10 52
Skype ID: agnesepanta
Languages: it, en, pt
- EU funding
- Calls for projects and tenders
- Partner search