The AER Election Committee will inventory and prepare for the elections at the General Assembly and the Committees by
- Identifying the status of the members holding the current positions;
- Identifying the competences and, if any, the formal requirements associated with the positions;
- Survey suitable candidates among the AER members;
- Call for nominations in accordance with AER Procedures.
The Election Committee will nominate candidates for the elections at the General Assembly and the Committees by
- List all nominees from the AER Members;
- Nominate one candidate for each position.
If necessary, the Election Committee may nominate candidates of its own.
AER Election Committee (from GA 2019 to GA 2021)
The General Assembly elects separately, for a mandate of two years, three to five members of the AER Election Committee. The current election members are:
- Monica Gundahl Värmland (SE) – Chair until GA 2021
- Natalija Martincevic, Varazdin (HR)
- Gloria Vitaly, Oppland (NO)
Ulla-Britt Höglund, seconded officer to Monica Gundahl, Chair of the Election Committee