The AER Summer Academy received in 2016 the support of the ERASMUS+ programme. The Summer Academy 2016 is focused on Youth and Entrepreneurship in Europe’s Regions and it is one of the main events in the calendar of AER and specially the YRN. The lead parter is the Region of Østfold in Norway.
By bringing together decision makers, professionals and youth representatives from the regions in the wider Europe, the AER SA provides an opportunity to share best practice, build networks and promote democratic participation. By focusing on youth entrepreneurship it will strengthen the role of youth as an actor for its own development and the creation of its own opportunities through creativity and innovation.
Here is a summary of the objectives of the project:
- foster informal learning to equip youth with tools, knowledge and skills that increase their employability.
- exchange best practices in the area of regional support systems for youth and social entrepreneurship
- encourage dialogue between youth and decision makers in all policy fields
- revitalize democracy in Europe and increase youth participation at all levels
- contribute to meeting the targets of the EU Youth Strategy in youth and social entrepreneurship
Partners of the project
- Østfold County Council (NO) – Lead partner
- Istanbul Il Milli Eğitim Müdürlüğü (TK)
- Electoral Systems Center (AM)
- Ogarev Mordivia State University (RU)
- Landstinget Västernorrland (SE)
- Jönkopings Län (SE)
- Service Public Regional de Bruxelles (BE)
- Assemblée des Régions d’Europe (FR)
Pictures of the project
Pictures will be added when the project starts.