If you are designing a project under the ERASMUS+ Key Action 2: Sector Skills Alliances EACEA 04/2017 and you are looking for partners, we are glad to inform you that the Catholic University San Antonio in Murcia (UCAM) is interested to join this kind of proposals.
The University has 18 years of experience of personalised teaching methods and offers distance teaching. As Higher Education and VET provider, it cooperates with regional, national, and multinational institutions, SMEs and companies. Your potential partner has been actively involved in European and International Projects through its Research Groups and its technical unit, called the International Projects Office (OPRI), and can take in charge the Dissemination and Exploitation of Results activities, because of its resources in the field of Audio-visual communication.
In brief, the aims of the University are:
- Teaching higher education as a spreading vehicle of science, technology, culture and as a training method
- Contributing to the cultural, social and economic development of society and to the creation of conditions to improve the quality of life and the environment
- Updating its qualifications and teaching and non-teaching services
- Promoting the relationships with other universities and companies
- Promoting integral education
- Keeping personalised teaching, encouraging personal autonomy, teamwork and the direct relationship between professor and student
- Increasing student employability skills
If you are interested in cooperating with the University San Antonio in Murcia, please contact the AER Secretariat by 24th March.