- registration of high quality child care
- support for parents-to-be and parents with young children
- the criteria for adoption agencies
Consequently, Kind en Gezin has experiences in developing scientific (educational and medical) methods and monitor all these changes in the society.
- experience in ECEC, in working with families;
- being part of integrated services or being major expert centres of authorities on ECEC
- experience on the topic of accessibility of services for all families, participation of families, working with vulnerable families, etc
- willing to exchange practices on the theme of accessibility and work on a common toolbox to inspire other European ECEC-services.
If you have ideas or good practices to exchange with Kind en Gezin and wish to be partner in this project, do not hesitate to get in touch with AER Secretariat by 16th of March.