Kind en Gezin (Child and Family) is looking for partner to join their project proposal on “SCHOOL EDUCATION: Supporting efforts to increase access to affordable and high quality early childhood education and care (ECEC)” which will be submitted in the framework of Erasmus+ programme. This project aims at increasing the accessibility of integrated ECEC-services to support all families with young children.
Kind en Gezin is a Flemish governmental organisation, aiming at physical, mental, emotional and social development of children, with respect for diversity and rights. It is responsible for:
- registration of high quality child care
- support for parents-to-be and parents with young children
- the criteria for adoption agencies
Consequently, Kind en Gezin has experiences in developing scientific (educational and medical) methods and monitor all these changes in the society.
The project aims at increasing the accessibility of integrated ECEC-services to support all families with young children and it focuses on the provision of good-quality integrated services for parents with children in early childhood such as the so-called ‘family centres’ or ‘children’s centres’ targeting the most vulnerable groups of families (e.g. migrant and poor families).
Kind en Gezin is looking for potential partners which the following profile:
- experience in ECEC, in working with families;
- being part of integrated services or being major expert centres of authorities on ECEC
- experience on the topic of accessibility of services for all families, participation of families, working with vulnerable families, etc
- willing to exchange practices on the theme of accessibility and work on a common toolbox to inspire other European ECEC-services.
If you have ideas or good practices to exchange with Kind en Gezin and wish to be partner in this project, do not hesitate to get in touch with AER Secretariat by 16th of March.