Divergent– Ghent University (BE), a specialized vocational training center, is looking for European Partners for a transnational ESF Project.
The main question addressed by the project is: “How can we enhance employer involvement in creating labour market opportunities for persons with an occupational disability?”. While the focus of the project is on the role of the job intermediary or coach and their relationship with employers.
• to be familiar with methods and tools for enhanced employer involvement in persons with an occupational disability
• to be prepared to start a partnership in your own country (as a promoter) and submit a proposal to the ESF project
• to have experience with transnational project work
• to have commitment with the employ-er’s perspective and/or to have com-mitment with persons with an occupa-tional disability
• to have a good knowledge of English
In order to well proceed with the drafting of the project, a preparative project meeting is organised in Brussels on 20th April.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you wish to be involved in this project!
Phone: +32 2 400 10 52
Skype ID: agnesepanta
Languages: it, en, pt
- EU funding
- Calls for projects and tenders
- Partner search