This Digital Health event is an opportunity for staff with a shared interest in how digital tools can be used to support service delivery. The event will be streamed online which could be of interest to the following stakeholders in your regions: staff delivering services in health, local authorities, third sector, housing
You can access the webcast here.
There will be two sessions, one in the morning from 9.45 am to 11.30 am GMT, and another in the afternoon from 15.15 pm to 16.15 pm GMT.
This event will include presentations from:
- Dr. Margaret Whoriskey, Head of Technology Enabled Care and Digital Healthcare Innovation, Scottish Government
- Scottish Digital Nursing Midwifery and Allied Health Professionals Network
- Sandra Blades, Lead Nurse, Professional Governance and Regulation and Nursing and Midwifery eHealth Lead, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
- European Connected Health Alliance – opportunities for shared learning
- Brian O’Connor, Chair, European Connected Health Alliance
The very popular 5-minute snapshot presentations, which are delivered by staff working across the Scottish Public Sector will be hosted by Professor George Crooks, CEO, Digital Health & Care Institute. Follow them on Twitter using: @TECScotland @DigiCare4Scot @AHPScot #TECScot #dnmahp
Find the programme and more information regarding the webcast below.