AER wishes to share with member regions and partners the launch of the 1st call for proposal in the framework of the Interreg V B Adriatic Ionian – ADRION Programme. The call is open from 1 February 2016 to 25 March 2016 (h: 17:00 CET).
The Programme provides with the implementation of the priorities of the European Union Strategy for the Adriatic-Ionian Region (EUSAIR), enhancing economic, social, and territorial cohesion in the Region.
The call for proposals supports the selected applications with around EUR 33 million of ERDF and IPA II, co-financing (up to 85%) the following programme priority axes and specific objectives :
Priority Axis 1: Innovative and Smart Region
- Specific Objective 1.1: Support the development of a regional innovation system for the Adriatic-Ionian area.
Priority Axis 2: Sustainable region
- Specific Objective 2.1: Promote the sustainable valorisation and preservation of natural and cultural assets as growth assets in the Adriatic-Ionian area.
- Specific Objective 2.2: Enhance the capacity in transnationally tackling environmental vulnerability, fragmentation and the safeguarding of ecosystem services in the Adriatic-Ionian area.
Priority Axis 3: Connected region
- Specific Objective 3.1: Enhance capacity for integrated transport and mobility services and multimodality in the Adriatic Ionian area.
The eligible areas are composed by 4 EU Partner States and 4 non-EU Partner States :
- Croatia (NUTS regions: Jadranska Hrvatsk; Kontinentalna Hrvatska)
- Greece (NUTS regions: Anatoliki Makedonia, Thraki; Kentriki Makedonia; Dytiki Makedonia; Thessalia; Ipeiros; Ionia Nisia; Dytiki Ellada; Sterea Ellada; Peloponnisos; Attiki; Voreio Aigaio; Notio Aigaio; Kriti)
- Italy (NUTS regions: Abruzzo, Basilicata, Calabria, Emilia-Romagna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Lombardia, Marche, Molise, Provincia Autonoma di Bolzano, Provincia Autonoma di Trento, Puglia, Sicilia, Umbria, Veneto)
- Slovenia: (NUTS regions: Vzhodna Slovenija; Zahodna Slovenija)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Info Days on the 1st call for proposals of the ADRION Programme will take place on 12 February and on 3 March 2016 in Bologna (Italy).
Registrations for the info day on 12 February are open until 11 February 2016.