Interested in knowing more about how your region can strengthen its health and social care system and improve the design and delivery of healthcare services? Join the Scottish Government and all the partners of the SCIROCCO Exchange project at its closing event ‘Capacity-building for Integrated Care: From the Maturity Assessment to Improvement Planning‘! The conference will be held on Thursday 5 May 2022 from 9 am to 4:30 pm CET and will be open online to all AER members and healthcare professionals in their region.
Throughout the past years, SCIROCCO Exchange has contributed to foster capacity-building among regional healthcare authorities through tailored evidence-based support for the adoption and scale-up of integrated care. As a result of this process, the project has developed an effective tool that ensures and offers to regions, countries, and organisation effective knowledge management and improvement planning starting from a comprehensive understanding of the local context and maturity of the specific healthcare system – the Knowledge Management Hub. Specifically, the Hub is a community-driven platform supporting public authorities and organisation to:
- Better understand the local readiness, needs and priorities for the adoption of integrated care informed by multi-stakeholders’ dialogues and consensus-building;
- Access readily available evidence, knowledge and expertise on integrated care maximising their transferability and adaptation to the local context;
- Co-design personalised knowledge transfer support for those willing to adopt or improve their existing system design for integrated care;
- Co-design improvement planning that is tailored to the local context, maturity and aspirations of European countries, regions and organisations.
The Hub is currently available in 11 languages and has been used in nearly 100 organisations, regions, and countries in Europe and beyond.
By joining the conference, you will learn about the practical experience of European countries, regions and organisations in applying and using SCIROCCO Exchange Knowledge Management Hub to assess the state of art in integrated care, co-design capacity-building and improvement planning activities.
Conference Agenda (5 May 2022, 9-16:30 CET)
- 9.00 – 9.05 Introduction and welcome (Donna Henderson, Digital Health and Care Directorate, Scottish Government)
- 9.05 – 9.30 Integrated care – Keynote presentation
- 9.30 – 9.40 SCIROCCO Exchange: Capacity-building support for integrated care (Andrea Pavlickova, Digital Health and Care Directorate, Scottish Government)
- 9.40 – 10.40 Knowledge Managment Hub: Maturity assessment support and lessons learned (session facilitated by Serena Mingolla, AReSS Puglia)
- 10.40 – 11.00 Break
- 11.00 – 11.45 From maturity assessment to capacity-building support: Assets on Integrated care (session facilitated by Donna Henderson, Digital Health and Care Directorate, Scottish Government)
- 11.45-12.00 Break
- 12.00 – 12.45 Capacity-building support for integrated care: Knowledge Transfer (session facilitated by Johanna Pacevicius, Assembly of European Regions)
- 12.45 – 13.30 Lunch
- 13.30 – 14.15 Capacity building support for integrated care: Improvement planning (session facilitated by Sophie Wang, Optimedis)
- 14.15 – 14.30 Break
- 14.30 – 15.15 Expansion adaption of SCIROCCO Exchange Tool for Integrated Care (session facilitated by Tino Marti, EHTEL)
- 15.15 – 16.00 SCIROCCO Exchange Knowledge Management Hub: Beyond the Project (session facilitated by Marc Lange, European Health Telematics Association)
- 16.00 – 16.30 Highlights from the conference