The 3rd Health Programme call for proposals for projects is open until 15 September 2015, featuring 5 topics:
- Common assessment methodology on quality, safety and efficacy of transplantation therapies
- Support for the implementation and scaling up of good practices in the areas of integrated care, frailty prevention, adherence to medical plans and age-friendly communities
- Early diagnosis of tuberculosis
- Early diagnosis and treatment of viral hepatitis
- Gathering knowledge and exchanging best practices on measures reducing availability of alcoholic beverages
All information can be found here.