On 27 January, AER Secretariat participated in the Info day organised in Brussels by the the European Commission and the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), whose aim is to explain the funding opportunities available under Erasmus+ Key Action 3: “Support for Policy Reform – Initiatives for policy Innovation” Call n° EACEA/41/2016- Forward-Looking Cooperation Projects.
This call is looking to fund projects, which would foster the achievement of relevant and high quality skills and competences, social inclusion, open and innovative practices in a digital era, educators, and sustainable investment, performance and efficiency.
The priorities of the call are the following:
- Acquisition of basic skills by low-skilled adults
- Promoting performance-based approaches in VET
- Promoting innovative technology in the field of providing career guidance
- Professionalisation of staff (school education, including early childhood education and care)
- Higher education – achieving the aims of the renewed EU strategy for higher education
The deadline for application submissions is 14 March 2017.
In case you are developing a project idea and would like to share it with AER and/or receive support in building your consortia, please get in touch with AER Secretariat!
Presentations and videos of the Info day.
Please find below a report on the Info day written by Susannah Go and Gianmartino Contu.