AER is pleased to share with member regions and partners the outcomes of its participation to the Info Day organised by the European Commission and the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) on 25th April in Brussels. The aim of the conference was to provide information on how to apply within the Call for Proposals on Social Inclusion through Education Training and Youth – EACEA/07/2017, beside the Applicant’s Guideline.
Despite many efforts through education and training, there are still many challenges to face like educational inequalities and youth unemployment. This call aims to raise the message that education should play stronger role in promoting shared values and educating active and responsible citizens, targeting all vulnerable segments of the society as well as all sectors, including non-formal education. AER is carefully following this source of funding being the topic aligned with the activities of its Committees and having already made available to its network key information to this regard.
Suggestions to prepare a successful project proposal
- Activities should be rather concrete than covering only exchanging of practices. It is key to demonstrate the capacity to generate impact also at a systemic level.
- The project proposal should be coherent, clear and evidence-based. In addition, please keep it short and simple.
- For the partnership is required a minimum of 4 organisations from different programme countries. Ensure that the partner involvement in the project proposal (work packages and budget) has been fully discussed and agreed. Involvement of cross-cutting sectors and non-formal education is strongly encouraged in this call.
- Check out all the information available before starting to create your eForm and do not wait until the last minute before submitting it.
- Check out Erasmus+ Project results to get inspiration from the good practices and success stories from past funded projects.
All information on this Call for Proposal, having the deadline on 22nd May at noon (CET), are available on the EACEA webpage.
Please, have also a careful reading at the Info Days materials (agenda, presentations and videos).
If you wish to share your project idea and get some help in building your consortium, do not hesitate to get in touch with AER Secretariat.