We are a network
Multiple times per year, AER brings together regions, so that they may stand stronger together, and grow in a space of best practice exchange.
- This event has passed.
AER Committees’ Autumn Plenary
12 September 2017 14:00 - 14 September 2017 18:00
The Autumn 2017 committees’ plenary took place in Nancy, France, from the 12th to the 14th of September.
- Meeting of the seconded officers (presentation)
- Join the Policy Learning Platform (presentation)
- Debate: is there a future for culture in the digital age? (Presentation by Iconem)
- Cohesion Policy: are you getting anything out of it?
- Committee on Regional Development & Economy Plenary Meeting (presentation)
- Committee on Social Policy & Public Health Plenary Meeting (presentation)
- Committee on Culture, Education and Youth Plenary Meeting (presentation)
- E-health network: the value of data (presentation), example of ARTEM Big Data for health (presentation)
- Transports & mobility: smart green & integrated (presentation), presentation on C-ITS (presentation), regional example of carpooling (presentation), state aid for regional airports (presentation)
- Youth mental health: experience from Norrbotten for a holistic approach to health (presentation) join our project (presentation)
- Energy, waste & regional economy: life-cycle approaches (presentation)
Workshop on smart green and integrated transport systems
The AER working group on Transports and Mobility held a workshop on smart green and integrated transport systems on 14 ...
Outcome of Executive board meeting (Nancy 12/09/17)
As the next Executive Board (EB) meeting is around the corner, here is a short recap of the main outcome ...
Nancy workshops: targeted experience exchange
The value of data, smart green and integrated transport systems, regions and culture, youth mental health and life-cycle approaches: the ...
The AER Committee Plenaries – Thank you for an eventful week!
The AER Autumn committee plenary week was very busy indeed. Hosted by the city of Nancy and the region of ...
AER Committee Plenaries – 12/14 September – Relive the week here!
#AERCP2017 From 12 to 14 September, AER was in Nancy, France for their Autumn Committee Plenaries. The programme focused on the following ...
Committee 1 debates artificial intelligence
On the occasion of AER 2017 Autumn Plenaries, Committee 1 will host a debate on Artificial Intelligence. Proposed by Jean-Luc ...
Call for proposal on Cohesion Policy: the perfect call for AER region members!
There are no topics that fit AER's mission more than cohesion policy. During its Bureau meeting in Lower Austria, AER ...
Friendlier Healthcare for all regions? We’re working on it!
Have you ever found yourself stuck for hours in your doctor's waiting room, waiting for a consultation that turns out ...
Communications and Events Coordinator