The AP University College in Antwerp is looking for a coordinator and partners to develop a project on Life Balance. Their aim is to develop a digital tool (mobile phone application) to self-monitor and to optimize life balance in vulnerable youngsters. The tool will be developed in close collaboration with the youngsters and other actors and implementation will be evaluated.
The idea is to design this project in the framework of the following Horizon 2020 Calls:
- Promoting mental health and well-being in the young
- PCP – eHealth innovation in empowering the patient
The AP University College is looking for partners having the following profile:
- Organisations in society (focussing on asylum seekers and/or youngsters)
- University (college) partners
- Technological/technical organisations for the development of the instrument(s)
We invite AER members and partners to share this partner search within their regions and network. Should you be interested in joining this project or asking more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with us:
– AER Secretariat, Agnese Pantaloni
– AP University College, Daphne Kos
– Knowledge Center Social Europe, An Rommel
Please, respond before 19th June 2016.