The Airports Council International Europe (ACI EUROPE) 10th Annual Regional Airports’ Conference & Exhibition will take place from 15 to 17 May at the Cork Airport in Ireland. This year, the event will attract over 200 delegates from over 25 different countries and 25 different airports and airport operators. Three exciting days to exchange best practices, discover latest trends and enjoy experts opinions!
Conference of opportunities
AER is once again supporting ACI EUROPE! Indeed, regional airports play an important role in building up regional development. Improving the regions’ connectivity and outreach, airports are truly a springboard for regional economies.
For the participants, the event is especially relevant to share knowledge, good practices and discuss key challenges facing the aviation industry. Therefore, it is a great networking opportunity!
By joining, AER members will get the chance to benefit from:
- Being presented as a supporter of the ACI EUROPE’s Regional Airports’ 2017 Conference & Exhibition
- Two free delegate passes to attend the conference
- Reduced conference rates for your members
- 150-word organisation profile on the event website & in the official Event Guide
- Organisation branding on all marketing and promotional material including displayed in the Conference room, on conference website with corresponding links and on conference and exhibition signage at the official venue
For further details, please contact ACI or the AER Secretariat.