About the AER logos
The AER logo comes in three different versions:
- the main logo in English (most commonly used)
- the acronym in 3 languages
- the logotype in 5 languages
Each logo comes in three formats (EPS, JPG, PNG) and in a “picture” version for backgrounds that are not plain white.
Instructions on the use of the logos:
- The preferred logo is the main logo in English
- The logo will be placed on a white background (opacity 75%) or with its corners slightly cut if placed on a coloured background (see EPS & PNG “picture” versions).
- In order to keep legibility, the minimum size for the logo is 25mm.
- For the same reason, the special logotype shouldn’t be less than 50mm.
- Whenever possible, the acronym version will be favoured over the logotype, which cannot be reduced due to its important quantity of text.
Download the AER logos:
- Main logo (EPS)
- Main logo for pictures (EPS)
- Acronyme (EPS)
- Acronyme for pictures (EPS)
- Logotype (EPS)
- Logotypo for picture (EPS)
- Main logo (PNG)
- Main logo for pictures (PNG)
- Acronyme (PNG)
- Acronyme for pictures (PNG)
- Logotype (PNG)
- Logotypo for picture (PNG)