Do you work for an SME that needs help to tackle the financial impact of COVID-19 crisis? Check out the next event organised in Catalonia, Spain.
After several successful events organised in the frame of Together for Cohesion, such as the workshop in Csongrad County, the International Conference on Entrepreneurship Education in Varaždin and the Training Session on Communication in Trentino, the Generalitat de Catalunya is organising a webinar.
When? The 27th of May 2020 from 9.25 to 10.30 AM
Where? Online, on the Zoom platform
The event will be held in Catalan.
This event will be a one-hour webinar comprising a panel of experts to discuss the subject: ICF Eurocredit. This loan from European Funds helps SME with cash issues caused by COVID 19 crisis. In the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic, such funding can provide relief to ailing SMEs all over Europe and help rebuild local economies. Among others, speakers will include Pere Cots, Director of the Strategic Consulting and Financing Department of PIMEC, Anna Àlvarez, General Manager of Credit Investments at the ICF (Catalan Institute of Finance) and Pere Aragonès, Vice President and Minister of Economy and Finance in the Government of Catalonia. This event will be an opportunity to learn more about the EU opportunities, especially the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) for SMEs.
09.25 AM: Opening of the channel assigned to the platform so that registered people can connect to it using the link provided to them.
09.30 AM: Start of the seminar and presentation
- By Lluís Juncà, General Director of Economic Promotion, Competition and Regulation, Government of Catalonia.
- Albert Castellanos, Secretary-General of the Department of the Vice-Presidency and Economy and Finance.
- Josep-Ramon Sanromà, CEO of the Catalan Institute of Finance (ICF).
09.40 AM: Interventions
- Pere Cots, director of the Strategic Consulting and Financing Department of PIMEC.
- Anna Àlvarez, General Manager of Credit Investments at the ICF.
10.00 AM: Opening for a round of questions
10.20 AM: Closing of the seminar
- By Pere Aragonès, Vice President of the Government and Minister of Economy and Finance, Government of Catalonia.