Over the past week the Together4Cohesion Stand shined within a couple of innovative and equally interesting events. The debut was made within the Economy 4.0: Shaping a Shared Future event hosted by AER, the Brussels Capital Region and respectively the Government of Catalonia. The Cohesion stand welcomed the guests with smiles, balloons and positive stories of best-practices collected from wonderful participating regions and organisations.
The tour was extended with the participation in the Autumn 2019 Bureau Meeting where we had the pleasure and honour of conducting several interviews inquiring about what cohesion means to people and what successful projects they can recall from within their regions.
We have spoken with:
- Tomislav Barbaric, Head of Public Institution for Regional Development Agency of Osijek-Baranja (HR)
- Agneta Kardos, External Relations and Protocol Office, County of Timis (RO)
- Ivan Zagar, President of Cohesion Region Eastern Slovenia (SLO)
- Lilijana Madjar, Director of Regional Development Agency of Ljubljana Region (SLO)
- Jean-Luc Vanraes, Vice-President of AER (B)
- Magnus Bernsston, President of AER, Second VP and Chair of the Environmental Committee of Västra Götaland region (SE)
- Albert Castellanos Maduell, Secretary General of Department of Vice-President Government of Catalonia (E)
- Martin Eichtinger, Minister of Housing, Labour and International Relations of the Government of Lower-Austria (A)
Following this interviews, AER is soon launching a video-series featuring all interviewees. Curious? Stay tuned and follow the Together4Cohesion website.