The AER Committees Online Community uses Slack, which provides
- Follow-up on meetings
- Opportunities for exchanges between meetings
- Opportunities to represent AER at external events
- A space to exchange on project ideas and relay information on open calls & partnerships
- An online discussion forum on specific topics
- An alternative to face to face meetings (the tool allows to make calls too)
- Support to stronger & more sustained networking
The Committees Online Communities are for AER members only, both for politicians and civil servants.
In this forum, discussions are organised per topic. You can chose the discussions you want to join by clicking on “Channels”
There is also a channel which is restricted to the Committee presidium to provide a special space for the Presidents, Vice-Presidents and Chairs of working groups and subcommittees to discuss strategic points.
Slack, the tool we use, makes your communication instantly searchable and it’s available on both mobile and desktop, wherever you go.
Also, it’s fun to use!
To register you need an email adress with the name of domain of your region
-follow this link and register! https://join.slack.com/t/aer-committees/signup
-lost your password? That happens to us all!
- Visit slack.com/signin.
- Enter your Slack URL (aer-committees.slack.com).
- Below the sign-in form, click I forgot my password.
- On the next page, enter your email address. Make sure it’s the one you used to sign up for Slack!
- Click Reset my password.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Slack.
- In the password reset email, click Choose a new password. Enter your new password, then select Change my password.
for more helpful advice for Slack see the help section