We are a network
Multiple times per year, AER brings together regions, so that they may stand stronger together, and grow in a space of best practice exchange.
Webinar – Agenda 2030: Now More Than Ever
24 June 14:30 - 16:00
Now more than ever, working towards the Global Goals is crucial.
With a focus on Health, Economic Growth & Employment and Equality among countries, this webinar will aim to show the importance of regions in reaching these goals.
AER and its partners will outline a path for regions to follow in the post-COVID-19 era to support regions to apply more resilient and sustainable measures in facing future challenges.
- Stefano Marta, Coordinator of the Territorial Approach to SDGs. Cities, Urban Policies and Sustainable Development Division, Centre for Entrepreneurship, SMEs, Regions and Cities, OECD – TBC
- Eeva Furman, Director of the Environmental Policy Centre (SYKE) / Finnish Environment Institute (SYKE)
- Elena Moreno, Regions 4 President for the North and Deputy Minister for the Environment of Basque Country – TBC
- Roland Ries, UCLG Co-president – TBC
- Magnus Berntsson, AER President
All registered participants will receive the access link to the webinar on 23 June.
|Link to Access Event||Will be added on 24 June|