We are a network
Multiple times per year, AER brings together regions, so that they may stand stronger together, and grow in a space of best practice exchange.
- This event has passed.
Partner Event: Smart City Live 2020
17 November - 18 November
On November 17 & 18, Smart City Live will bring together key players, institutions, and international experts to debate and consider the challenges and innovations that cities are dealing with in the context of COVID-19.
#SCLive2020 will cover six crucial topics for the future of our cities:
- Adapting urban mobility to safe and sustainable travel
- Technologies to address global urban challenges
- Redesigning cities and urban living for all
- Ensuring an inclusive economic recovery
- Resilient infrastructures and urban environments to build back better
- The future of retail in a digital era
The first day of this new edition kicks off with the launch of a live television programme, through which the global impact of the pandemic on cities in areas such as mobility, consumption, and the provision of services will be analysed.
The conversation will continue over the second day with virtual workshops and side events, during which speakers will share perspectives on the future of urban ecosystems.
Click on the banner below to pre-register. You can also check out the side events, speakers and find out more about how you can get involved on the Smart City Live official website.