EU4Health, with a budget of €5.3 billion, is the fourth and largest of the EU health programmes that provides funding to national authorities, health organisations and other bodies through grants and public procurement, contributing to a healthier Europe.
The European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA) implements the EU4Health programme by managing calls for proposals and tenders from 2021 to 2027 and recently launched eight calls for proposals under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Work Programme.
The total budget amounts to €107.3 million and the deadline to apply is 24 May 2022.
The open calls are the following:
- EU4H-2022-PJ-01 – Call for proposals to monitor and strengthen the implementation of innovative approaches to prostate, lung and gastric cancer screening at Union level
- EU4H-2022-PJ-02 – Call for proposals on prevention of NCDs – other NCDs (different from cardiovascular diseases and diabetes)
- EU4H-2022-PJ-03 – Call for proposals on promoting mental health
- EU4H-2022-PJ-04 – Call for proposals to support the implementation of the Regulation on health technology assessment – training of patient and clinical experts contributing to joint health technology assessment activities
- EU4H-2022-PJ-05 – Call for proposals to support increased capacity of notified bodies for medical devices
- EU4H-2022-PJ-06 – Call for proposals to provide training for health workforce, including digital skills
- EU4H-2022-PJ-07 – Call for proposals to support Member States and other relevant actors to implement relevant results of innovative public health research in relation to vaccination against COVID-19
- EU4H-2022-PJ-08 – Call for proposals to develop early warning features and guidance in the area of pricing through the EURIPID database, based on competition cases
Additional information on these calls is available at this link, where you can find the recording and presentations of the dedicated info session organised by the HaDEA.
If you are planning to submit a project within these calls and you search for partners having the same purpose, please do not hesitate to contact the AER Project Unit.