The New Tech vocational-technical school in Zamosc (PL) is working on a project proposal within the EEA Grant having the deadline on 1st July and is looking for additional partners to complete the consortium.
The consortium is currently composed by 3 schools from Poland and a partnership with Simens. The lead partner wishes to add 2-3 vocational-technical schools from Portugal or Greece, Malta, Croatia, Cyprus, Turkey, that may be private or public school with pupils at the age of 14-18 years, teaching or ready to teach in the following subjects: electronics, automatics and robotics. The cooperation will be initiated between vocational-technical schools from 3-4 countries.
What are the benefits in joining this project?
- Implement innovative educational programme in the field of electronics, robotics and automatics (development of the innovation is the main aim of the project)
- Launch and equip NewTechLab at school
- Disseminate good practices in the sector of national vocational education in the field of electronics, robotics and automatics
- Implement in their country best practices of cooperation between vocational schools and social, public and business sector
All above activities will be co-funded by the EEA Grant, having covered 80-90% of the eligible costs. The estimated duration of the project is 3-4 years (2019-2023).
What are the following steps?
Partners that will join the proposal have to provide a declaration of cooperation from partner schools (in the first step a formal agreement is not required).
By the end of June, the lead partner will send a concept note to EEA Grants (the first step).
If successful, the full application form has to be submitted by the end of December (the second step).
In case you are interested in this opportunity or if you wish to ask for additional information, please get in touch with us by 7th June.
Phone: +32 2 400 10 52
Skype ID: agnesepanta
Languages: it, en, pt
- EU funding
- Calls for projects and tenders
- Partner search