Interested in joining the Project Unit and managing European projects for the largest independent interregional network in Europe?
We are looking for a colleague to help us in managing the implementation of EU funded projects, joining the AER Project Unit and being able to well liaise with the other staff of the AER Secretariat, member regions and project partners. If you like the idea and you wish to be part of an international and motivated team, apply now!
This is who we are
- We’re a very small team, so everybody is really important
- We’re also a very great team, with awesome people on board
- The thing we work for is super cool: who could be against helping people across Europe to work together?
- It is a place for personal growth, as you get to work with so many very different people with different backgrounds your horizon widens and you change
- We use cloud-based team collaboration tools, which allows us to keep in close contact. despite frequent travels and different locations – and, it helps us for community building.
To put it simple: we’re the coolest network in Europe.
If this is you…
We need someone who is open-minded, team player, able to be operational from day one, with a strong project management attitude and skills, who enjoys the European spirit. Our new colleague will be in charge of ensuring the proper implementation of the following EU funded projects that are currently running:
– European Youth Together – Road to the Future (Erasmus+ Programme)
– Scirocco Exchange (3rd Health Programme)
– Together for Cohesion: let’s rEUnite! (DG Regio)
- Overall responsibility for the management of the projects above in close cooperation with the European Projects & Funding Coordinator and the Finance of European Projects Coordinator
- Preparation of project deliverables
- Implementation of projects activities
- Daily communication with project partners, stakeholders and member regions
- Project progress monitoring and evaluation
- Preparation and processing of technical and financial reports
- Participation in teleconferences, project meetings, workshops, conferences, etc
- Communication and dissemination of the projects
- Participation in writing proposals for submission under EU funded programmes
- 2+ years of proven working experience in the drafting and management of EU funded projects – proven track record of relevant projects is prerequisite
- Sound knowledge of EU funding programmes
- Autonomous and independent in task accomplishment
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills and record-keeping
- Strong team spirit and eager to contribute to common objectives
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of all modern channels of communication (Office suite, Mailchimp, WordPress, Slack, etc)
- Fluent English (both oral and written)
What we offer
An international environment with interesting and challenging fields of activities.
Belgian full-time employment contract of 1 year (possibility of extension depending of coming new projects).
Please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Deadline for application: Tuesday 23 April 2019
Interviews: 29 April – 3 May 2019
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Starting date: as soon as possible