Committee 2 is supporting member regions in implementing e-Health services and exploring the potential of integrated care. It aims as well at building leadership on change management, promoting equal opportunities and the inclusion of people with disabilities. Active ageing and the fight against health inequalities, social entrepreneurship, cross-border healthcare and the question of financing regional health care are other key topics of Committee 2.
More key issues
Innovation in the public sector, health as a driver for new approaches, ICT tools for inclusive societes, social entrepreneurship, social standards, health & social issues linked to the integration of migrants, childcare model, social investment, migration & health and social care.
Committee 2 activities are defined in the AER Action Plan. The AER action plan was adopted by the General Assembly in June 2016 and runs from Spring 2016 to Spring 2017.
- Organised a training Academy on boosting the Silver Economy
- Seminar & study visits on particpatory approaches for health policies
- Participation in EU Health Policy Forum
- Facilitation of exchanges of experiences and capacity building for regions willing to deploy integrated e-care systems
- Study visit on use of big data for targeted health policies
- Provided input to study “Data for Policy”
- Participation in 2 ICT-PSP projects on active and healthy ageing
- Presentation mutual learning strategies & tools at the financial conference of the ENGAGED Project
- Participation in Advisory Borads (Health Equity 2020, MOCHA -Models of Child Health Appraised & United4Health User Policy)
- Participation in the B3 Action Group on integrated care of the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP AHA)
- Promotion of social entrepreneurship as a tool for Roma inclusion
- Participation in the 1st Strategic Dialogue meeting of DG Employment
- Study visit on social inclusion for prisoners
Other Committee Initiatives
AER Online Community
The AER Committee 2 online community provide:
-follow-up on meetings
-opportunities for exchanges between meetings
-opportunities to represent AER at external events
-a space to exchange on project ideas and relay information on open calls & partnerships
-an online discussion forum on specific topics
-an alternative to face to face meetings (the tool allows to make calls too)
-support to stronger & more sustained networking
All you need to register is an email address!
Just fill in the Registration form and we will send you an invitation.
The Committees Online Communities are for AER members only, both for politicians and civil servants. Each forum, also called a “team” has a channel which is restricted to the Committee presidium to provide a special space for the Presidents, Vice-Presidents and Chairs of working groups and subcommittees to discuss strategic points.
Slack, the tool we use, makes your communication instantly searchable and it’s available on both mobile and desktop, wherever you go. Also, it’s fun to use!