Is your region active in the field of active and healthy ageing? Are you simply interested in the area? Share experience and expertise with regions and stakeholders who work in this area! Join the European Community on Active and Healthy Ageing.
What is ENGAGED?
ENGAGED is a network of stakeholders from different backgrounds and across different European countries, who are interested in learning from each other and together support the further deployment of innovative solutions to promote active and healthy ageing. This community will actively shape the active and healthy ageing agenda of the EU and deliver knowledge and guidelines on how regions can implement innovate solutions in this area.
The aim of this project is to:
- Build a coalition of stakeholders interested and willing to cooperate – the coalition will grow during the project’s duration
- Raise awareness and disseminate information among a variety of stakeholders about innovation and age-friendly environments
- Promote the transferability of evidence around what works and what doesn’t
- Support regions to cooperate with a variety of stakeholders at regional level and implement innovative models and services
What does ENGAGED do?
- Identify and cluster stakeholders at European and regional level
- Carry out a series of mutual learning workshops
- Draft a roadmap for the targeted deployment of solutions in selected European regions
- Draft a report with a set of scenarios for an evolving learning community and selecting, in partnership with the community members, the scenario to take forward
This thematic network has received funding from the European Union’s ICT Policy Support Programme as part of the Competitive and Innovation Framework Programme under GA n° 325172.
DISCLAIMER: this publication only reflects the author’s views. The European Union is not liable for any use that might be made of the information contained in this publication.